it is a fabulous Luxor overnight trip from Cairo by Plane! Undoubtedly, the trip to Luxor is one of the best excursions you can do while staying in Egypt! We consider the program to this wonderful city, with the visit to the Valley of Kings, the most popular one! It is a rich and informative excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings from Cairo, Egypt. We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions: temples and tombs in Luxor. Besides, it allows you to get more closely acquainted with the history of ancient Egypt! ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR OVERNIGHT TRIP CAIRO AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor Overnight Trip from Cairo by Plane
- Luxor Temple in the City of Living.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Karnak Temple in the City of the Living.
- Also, the Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Additionally, a visit to the valley of Kings in the City of the Dead.
Program of Luxor Overnight Flight Tour
- Start time & Pick-Up. Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Cairo, around 04:00 AM.
- Destination. Then, the minibus leaves towards Cairo International Airport after picking up all comers.
First-day program in Eastern Luxor
- Karnak Temple Visit. Once you arrived at Luxor, we will show you the Karnak temple. Karnak is mainly dedicated to God Amun. It is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. It is located in the City of Living _ Eastern Luxor. In this temple, your guide will begin his explanation. And then, he will show the frequently visited places in this large complex. Noteworthy that this complex contains different temples and buildings inside it.
- Lunch. Then, After visiting the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will enjoy your lunch at a good restaurant.
- Luxor Temple Visit. After that, you drive to the Luxor temple to enjoy this amazing temple.
- Hotel Check-In. By the end of your first-day program, you will head to your hotel for check-in.
Second-day program in Western Luxor
- Breakfast & West Bank Discovery. The second day of the trip starts first with your breakfast at your hotel; and, then heading to the western bank of the Nile.
- Visit Amenhotep III Temple. Once you arrived at the western ban, our trip continues with a visit to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are two grandiose statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III.
- Visit Hatshepsut Temple. Further, the bus goes to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This is the awesome temple that is located in Deir El-Bahari. Wonderfully, the Ancient Egyptians managed to cut this three-floor temple into the rock. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of tombs around this temple. Also, you can see two more temples of Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra to the right-hand side.
- Valley of the Kings Visit. Before the end of the program in West Luxor, you visit the Valley of the Kings. Accordingly, in this place, you will visit three tombs for the great pharaohs of Egypt. It is so great in this place and interesting!
Departure to Cairo
- Departure. Finally, our bus leaves back to the Domestic Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Arrival at Cairo. Finally, our representative will meet you after the arrival at Cairo Airport. Once again, we will escort you by private air-conditioned bus to your hotels.
- End Time. This overnight trip to Luxor from Cairo by Plane ends at approximately 24:00 the next day.
What does the Price of Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Luxor, and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane include
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes matching the season.
Luxor Overnight Trip Cairo Plane Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 24:00 the next day.
What is Expected to see on Luxor Overnight Trip from Cairo by Plane?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: It is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The ancient name is Ipet-isut which means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It comprises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. Within the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival _ the festival of Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is the place where the magnificent tombs exist. It homes tombs of ancient Egyptian kings e.g toms of the great pharaoh Ramses II, and Tutankhamen. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. Also, they richly decorated them and filled them with treasures for the afterlife.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. The temple of Hatshepsut impressively rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Certainly, it is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the major remains of a huge mortuary temple.