Cairo Trip by Plane Dahab is a sightseeing trip to Cairo from Dahab by plane, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights. Besides, they get a portion of the history of the country. This trip heads to the great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza. Also, it goes to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, as well. Passengers will make this long-awaited trip by plane without losing much time.
Highlights on Cairo Trip by Plane from Dahab
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of Cairo tour from Dahab by Plane
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Dahab hotel at approximately 05:00 AM.
- Next, the bus will head to the international airport of Sharm El-Sheikh. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport.
Schedule in Cairo
- For sure your trip starts as soon as you arrive in Cairo. The first thing you do in Cairo is head to the Egyptian Museum. Of course, your Egyptologist tour guide will have a task to show all the main exhibits in this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to wander and take pictures.
- Next, you start the boat picnic on the river Nile as a paid option. It is an additional program; you can order it through us in advance! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will head to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- Of course, your trip continues in Giza. First, you drive to the restaurant. You will enjoy your lunch there. This restaurant offers an open buffet.
- Then, At the next stop, you go shopping for a bit.
- Then, the group goes to the Giza Pyramid Complex, where the great pyramids and the Sphinx exist. After that, your guide shows them. Also, he gives you free time to wander and take a picture.
- Before the end of the program in Giza, tourists have time to shop in the perfume hall.
Departure to Sharm El-Sheikh
- Finally, our bus returns to Cairo Airport after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Trip to Cairo from Dahab by plane ends at approximately 20:00.
What does the Cairo/Dahab by Flight price include?
- Flight tickets to Cairo from Sharm El-Sheikh and back to it.
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, transfer to Sharm El-Sheikh Airport and back to the hotel.
What does not the program of the flight trip to Cairo include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you for the day trip from Dahab to Cairo
- Breakfast box.
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season with you.
Cairo Tour Dahab by Plane Booking Days
- Daily from 05:00 – 20:00.
- Please, check with us on the flight schedule.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Trip Dahab Plane?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.