The Stargazing trip from Dahab is one of the most exciting activities in the Sinai peninsula, Egypt! We recommend the Stargazing Trip Dahab because it allows tourists to see the stars in a calm desert atmosphere, the Sinai desert. Also, the Stargazing program allows seeing the desert and meeting with the Bedouin culture. Indeed, it includes visiting the Bedouin village, where you will have more entertainment, like riding camels and watching the folkloric show. It is a fun experience with an everlasting impression!
Highlights on Stargazing trip in Dahab
- Ride camels in the desert.
- Next, Bedouin dinner with soft drinks.
- It is, then, stargazing via telescopes.
- We are finally enjoying the traditional show.
Program of the Stargazing Trip
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Dahab at approximately 15:00.
- After picking all comers up, our minibus/bus goes towards the desert, a Bedouin community. The way to the base takes about 60 minutes.
Camel Riding and Beduin Tent
- The Stargazing trip starts with an exciting stop: Camel Riding. First, preparing yourself by wearing sunglasses, rolling a scarf on your head, and putting it on will be preferable. Second, you get some instruction and training on how to ride camels for a little while. Next, you will have a ride on camels for half an hour in the middle of the desert.
- After this lovely ride, you can watch the fabulous sunset on top of a nearby hill and have a panoramic view of the desert.
- Our next stop will be a Bedouin tent. When you arrive in the Bedouin village, you can take pictures with Bedouins and enjoy drinking Bedouin tea. Then, African and Nubian shows start.
- Our team will serve you a delicious dinner in the Bedouin tent under the light of candles. It is such a romantic feeling!
- Of course, you will like to watch the Tanura dance and the fireworks after this evening meal. Also, you will find out how the Bedouins bake their bread in the desert. It will be so interesting to watch yourselves.
Stargazing via Telescopes
- Further, you will enjoy the program’s main point: stargazing through giant telescopes. These telescopes are with 14-inch mirrors. They are the most professional in Egypt with computer guidance. Your guide will accompany you to the area of these telescopes. Then, you will love the astronomer’s explanation and have the opportunity to stargaze with these expert telescopes. It will be so lovely to finish the evening with this great activity.
- Finally, you get ready to drive back to your hotel.
- This “Stargazing Trip Dahab ends at approximately 20:00.
What Does the Price of a Stargazing Trip Dahab Include?
- Professional guide.
- Also, transfer to the desert and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Stargazing Dahab include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, the sunglasses.
Stargazing Trip Dahab Booking Days
- Daily from 15:00 – 20:00.
Food is an essential part of Egyptian culture, and it’s no secret that we love it. While we are well-known for our traditional dishes like hawawshi, koshari, and fatta, there is much more to explore beyond these classics. Each city and region in the country has its specialities, and one of the hidden gems is Bedouin cuisine. If you haven’t tried it yet, you miss out on a lot!
One of the highlights of Bedouin cuisine is their unique bread, such as shraak and arbood. Visitors can learn more about these bread types from a Bedouin woman.
To truly appreciate Bedouin cuisine, you need to try their fantastic bread. Two kinds of bread are particularly outstanding: Farasheeh and Tabbana. Although the dough recipe is the same for both, the baking process differs.
Farasheeh is similar to a cross between Lebanese bread and crepes. The Bedouin bread maker tosses the dough in the air like a pizza before laying it on a convex pan. Tabbana, on the other hand, is thicker and crunchier. The bread is baked in a hole in the ground with hot coal. After a few minutes, the bread is ready to be enjoyed!